Oh my HOLY!i!i!i!i! I cannot stand this level of cuteness. I shall now go dip my head in something sweet. :)Really, really sweet!!!! The ear hat is killing me!!!
i agree with auntie k. mmt is the CUTEST! i love how she starts yawning. she is the perfect little one.
I think I have died and gone to behbeh heaven!!!!! Those open eyes! She is looking older already:)This high dose of cuteness is killing me.
Good morning, doodle bug!You look delicious!
Congrats Kira & Andrew! She's a sweetie. Colleen (Betsy's sis)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my HOLY!i!i!i!i! I cannot stand this level of cuteness. I shall now go dip my head in something sweet. :)
Really, really sweet!!!! The ear hat is killing me!!!
i agree with auntie k. mmt is the CUTEST! i love how she starts yawning. she is the perfect little one.
I think I have died and gone to behbeh heaven!!!!! Those open eyes! She is looking older already:)
This high dose of cuteness is killing me.
Good morning, doodle bug!
You look delicious!
Congrats Kira & Andrew! She's a sweetie.
Colleen (Betsy's sis)
Post a Comment